PHYSIOLOGY preparation nyte ~~~

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM YOU ALLZZ!!~~.......
OMG !!! my next practical exam plak will be the PHYSIOLOGY.....
OMG !!! circumstances that cant be forgotten 4 my first year studies !! ahahha..... as when i became nervous and trembling,even i cant descript totally what on earth babe happen to me now....
OMG !!! seriously rper rpernyer sakit tu adalah
 "FEAR OF EXAMS"
Need to memorize  it allzz.........
sakit nie lah yg buat i feels cuak tahap ala ala unlimited gitu......
well thats normal laa smua org rser cam tue, lumrah dunia,hihihii
what's important tonight, I really want to study giler2....

  • So now i really begging you guyzz pray me the best of luck ekk~~~
  • Bak bait lgu lama2 ingat ku dalam doa mu ...~~
  • Sekian ASSALAMMUALAIKUM !!!!!!!!! 
  • OMG!!!
0 Responses

Powered by Blogger.